In the past year, the number of ADA complaints has risen steeply: “The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), which enforces [ADA] Title III, received 6,391 accessibility complaints in fiscal year 2015 – representing a 40% increase over claims in the prior fiscal year.”
To ensure that your college or university remains in compliance, we've compiled a comprehensive guide to educate your team on the steps you need to take to update your website to make it accessible.
Did your school receive a letter from The Department of Education Office of Civil Rights?
OHO can work with your web team prepare a response within 7-14 days.
- Preliminary audit of the webpages listed in the audit based on WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance
- Remediation plan and recommended actions to resolve priority issues
- Development and design support to fix issues – we can make the edits or support your internal team
- Secondary audit to confirm compliance
- Detailed report demonstrating compliance
Download Our Comprehensive ADA Compliance Guide