Over 90% of 18-49 year olds in the U.S. watch YouTube (Google/Nielsen), and 68% of YouTube users watch YouTube to help make a purchase decision (Google/Ipsos Connect), and 7 out of 10 people have a higher intent to share video on social media than any other content types (RYOT Studio).
If those stats, respectively aligning to brand awareness, enrollment, and advocacy, don’t convince you of the importance of integrating video content in your marketing communications, then this webinar will!
Go beyond the medium and gain insights from higher education professionals who are mastering not just the art of video, but the art of aligning video to business goals, marketing objectives, and prospective student needs. We discussed:
- Defining goals, objectives, and priorities
- Distribution channels and how they impact video creation
- How to produce for paid media channels
- Process and production do’s and don’ts
- How to measure for success
I teamed up with Joe Case, video director at Cramer, to moderate this panel of industry experts. Check out their awesome higher ed videos, below.
- Vanessa Theoharis, Director of Digital Marketing at OHO Interactive
- Joe Case, Video Director at Cramer
- Using video to extend the brand of the institution → Brian Aronowitz, CMO, Institute of Culinary Education
- Empowering students to create video content → Lougan Bishop, Web & Digital Media Manager, Belmont University
- Aligning video content to prospect needs → Amanda Christi, Video Producer & Cinematographer, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Capturing micro-moments for micro-consumption → Tim Horn, Creative Director, Colgate University