While every college and university seems to have their own unique school traditions, spring break happens to be a yearly ritual that transcends campuses and brings together students from across the country to share in a week of fun and sun. StudentCity helps make these trips memorable for college students everywhere.
StudentCity, a division of TUI Travel and sister company to GradCity, is North America’s leading tour operator for spring, winter, and summer break trips for college students. Their website redesign project included the need for a new visual identity that would appeal to and motivate their target audience to book a trip. In addition to a new creative design, building a responsive website was a priority as mobile devices receive heavy usage among college students.
StudentCity Website After Redesign
OHO worked with the StudentCity team to:
- Dramatically increase stickiness and conversion – for both online self-service and phone-based sales
- Implement a responsive design to take advantage of growing mobile usage among their target market
- Integrate with HubSpot, a third-party system that helps the marketing and sales teams better track and manage the customer journey
- Improve search engine optimization (SEO) value of website
- Build a Drupal content management solution that provides the marketing team with more control and efficiency in website management including content edits, image uploads, and more
We’re proud to announce that StudentCity has now launched their reimagined website and are already seeing positive results in their key performance indicators. Check it out and let us know what you think by tweeting @ohointeractive using the hashtag #makeitawesome.
StudentCity Website Before Redesign