The Cornell School of Hotel Administration (SHA) recently launched their new website and, if we can be so bold, it is a picture of digital beauty.
The team at SHA knew exactly what they wanted out of a new website and identified multiple goals for the redesign project:
- Drive enrollment as a result of a more engaging user experience for prospective students
- Better represent the School of Hotel Administration brand through the website
- Design a digital asset that communicates the student experience while creating an aesthetic that makes a statement amongst their competition
After conducting stakeholder meetings, a competitor review, and an analytics review, we worked with the team at the School of Hotel Administration to fulfill their vision for a website that is not only beautiful, but also incorporates a user-friendly experience.
- Show the brand – Tell the brand story through captivating photography, including both archival and recently captured images of the campus community that create an emotional connection with site visitors.
- Communicate the student experience – Create a “Student Experience” section that, through student profiles, articulates the full spectrum of opportunity for students including classroom learning, unique internship and externship opportunities, and outcomes.
- Responsive design – Offer a better experience for visitors on any device with a responsive website design that upholds the integrity of the visual and readable content at any size.
The SHA website relaunch marks the completion of our first phase working together and we’re very excited to continue creating great things!